Stack of technologies:
Java 8, Spring, Jmock/junit, EclipseLink, AWS SDK, ElasticSearch, Spring Cloud, MySQL, Postgres, AWS EC2, AWS RDS, AWS LB, Elasticache/memcached, Elasticsearch, SNS/SQS, SES, Route 53, CloudFront, Angular, Jquery etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Java programming
- Spring framework
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Practical knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of common algorithms
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats (good written and spoken English)
- Design large-scale solutions with deep technical details
- Closely work with business in identifying project requirements
- Perform architecture review/audit
- Establish project necessities and goals to “go-live” solution
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities
- Provide RFP processing
- Directly communicate with customers during solution architecture design or implementation activities
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in solution architecture design
- Understanding of basics of enterprise and business architecture
- Solid background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST/SOAP, microservices, ESB, SOA)
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods (Scrum & RUP)
- Deep expertise in web application/web services architectures, relational and non-relational data storage specifics, cross-cutting concerns (security, monitoring, caching, etc.)
- Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement
- Experience in customer site assignments
- Strong communications skills
- Fluent English
- Build a fault-tolerant scalable Kubernetes cluster
- Setup monitoring, metrics collection, logs aggregation, alerting, backups
- Improve our CI/CD pipeline
- Explore new technologies/industry trends and technical innovation
- Build new AWS infrastructure
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes is a must
- Good knowledge of TerraForm, Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience with Digital Ocean, CloudFlare, DataDog, TeamCity will be a plus
- Experience as a Senior Software Developer or a Lead Software Developer
- Deep knowledge of Go with 3 or more years of production experience (might include the experience of other programming languages)
- Experience in microservices
- Experience with SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL or similar and NoSQL like MongoDB, Redis
- Strong knowledge of Git
- English: good oral and written communication skills (Upper-Intermediate)
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Control.
- Test Automation skills: Java 1+ year.
- Experience in black box testing (web testing), reporting.
- Experience with SQL, Maven, Serenity, JBehave, Webdriver (Selenium), Rest Assured, JMeter.
- Understanding of SCRUM methodology.
- Understanding of REST webservices.
- English level intermediate and higher.